This is my jump of joy! Sylvie nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. What a great way to start 2013! Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.
Addendum: By 3rd week of January 2013, I received another nomination for the same award from Snapping Twig. Thank you so much! I really appreciate all these.
April 14, 2013, Best Moment Award from Sylvie. Thank you!
And on May 23, 2013, I received another award from Of Life and Lies. Thank you so much!
To accept the award, the rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs
- Let them know they are nominated
Here are 7 of my idiosyncrasies:
- I think Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory tv show is the funniest actor ever!
- I get cranky when I’m hungry.. They even rhyme! Haha
- I could eat dim sum forever
- I count The Kite Runner and Elie Wiesel’s Night Trilogy as some of my favorite books. A bit heavy but….
- Some of my favorite movies/plays include Gone With the Wind, Les Miserables, Wicked, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Scent of a Woman (just to name a few)
- Muni buses in San Francisco, specially the T line, is on top of things I hate
- I’m a software engineer so, for me java != coffee, hibernate != sleeping, spring != a season and Apple is not a fruit.. If you’re getting this seemingly absurd joke then you’re a bit of a geeeeeeek, like me🙂
And finally, here are 15 of my favorite blogs (in no particular order):